Friday 26 November 2010

Coming to an end...

To summarise, carrying out the Comm. Tech 2 brief was a mixed bag, but the outcome was extremely positive. It was, to say the least: exciting, enjoyable, time- consuming, stressful, very very useful and it allowed me to experiment- something I was not to great at before.

I know I'm a perfectionist and like paying attention to detail meaning I am a slow worker. But I always almost have to finish a project. Even if it means staying up all night. I like the challenge of having loads on my plate and love the feeling of relief and liberation once it is over. I feel I have earned time to relax.

Although during this brief I did not get the opportunity to learn as much about animation as I would have liked, I am still going to peruse the interest in the future. I did not however stop me from learning other, new skills. Before this brief my main issue was confidence. I feel it has grown immensely, but now would like to apply this and tackle some live briefs and competitions. I have learnt to enjoy my work and not to stress about things too much as often this makes thing go wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment